The Chrome Shop Mafia’s August Truck of the Month is Voris Steward’s 1994 Kenworth W900L, appropriately dubbed ‘Redeemer’. Voris typically hauls heavy equipment and oversize loads in the Texas and Louisiana area. He acquired the truck in early 2006 and is proud to say he did just about all the upgrades and customization himself, with the exception of actually spraying the paint on it!
- Mack Trucks, Samsara Sign Memorandum of Understanding
- Volvo Trucks, Samsara Sign Memorandum of Understanding for Integrated Solution for Fleets and Drivers
- Kenworth W990 Becomes Long-Hood Truck of the Future for Pocock Trucking
- Bruckner Truck Sales acquires US Truck Parts & Sales, LLC
- New Mack® MD Series to be Supported by Best-in-Class Body Builder Resources