The Mack Bulldog is seen on the CBS building in New York City’s Times Square. Mack is running three different 10-second videos through Jan. 1 on the 26-by-20-foot SuperScreen. Each video is shown every hour and all feature Mack the Bulldog. The video messages include “Nothing Keeps you Going Like a Best Friend;” “Happy Holidays and Safe Travels from Your Friends at Mack;” and “Born in Brooklyn – 112 Years and Still Going Strong (That’s 784 Dog Years).” About 1.5 million people will view the SuperScreen each day.
- Hino Trucks Announces “Project Z” – Paving the Path to Zero Emissions
- INTERNATIONAL USED TRUCK CENTERS EXPANDS ITS FOOTPRINT WITH THE OPENING OF INTERNATIONAL USED TRUCK CENTER OF MICHIGAN
- Workwear Brand Red Kap Asks the Nation To “Fire Up The Skillets” By Buying Breakfast for Thousands of Pandemic Truck Drivers
- Bruckner’s of Tulsa Announces New General Manager
- Bruckner’s of Tulsa East Moving to Tulsa West