From the days of covered wagons to today’s modern semis, the ability to move goods across the United States has seen substantial change in the past 200 years. Helped by technological advances throughout the 20th century, trucking has now become the leading resource for moving freight in the United States. In this infographic, we discuss key components behind how an industry responsible for carrying $13.6 trillion in annual freight grew from the days of relying on horse-drawn wagons.
- Mack Trucks’ Customers Take Starring Role in 2021 Mack Calendar
- Kenworth K370 Cabover’s New Airbrake Package with 23,000-lb Rear Axle Increases Load Capacity
- Longtime Mack Dealer Northwest Equipment Sales Opens Burbank, Washington Location
- FRESH FREIGHT CHOOSES PETERBILT MODEL 579 ULTRALOFTS
- Kenworth T880 and W990 Add WABCO OnGuardACTIVE as Option