For over a decade, fleets of all sizes have experienced the technological advantages and unmatched value of DuraPlate dry vans. Designed to provide a low total cost of ownership, DuraPlate dry vans incorporate innovative, high-quality features that reduce maintenance costs, maximize cube capacity, and extend equipment life. With over 300,000 on the road today, DuraPlate dry vans deliver proven performance you can depend on – year after year, mile after mile.
Maximum Cargo Capacity and Unmatched Durability
- The ultra-wide design of the DuraPlate trailer provides an interior width of 101-1/2″ (scuff-to-scuff)
- The DuraPlate composite sidewall panel is constructed of a high-density polyethylene plastic core bonded between two high-strength steel skins.
- Steel interior resists tears, punctures and related damage caused by repeated forklift impact.
- Postless sidewall design provides a smooth interior wall to prevent the snagging of freight during loading and unloading.
- High-strength, corrugated steel scuff is fastened to the DuraPlate sidewall every 8″.
- White interior provides a bright, work-friendly environment.
- An optional DuraPlate nose liner is available for added damage resistance.
- Manufactured in the United States, the high-quality DuraPlate panels come with a 10-year, limited warranty*
- High-performance DuraPlate Doors
- High-strength floor system
- Heavy-duty rear frame