While traveling on I-81 in Virginia, Rock & Dirt‘s Sales Manager took this photo of Chippers and Chipper Trucks. We can only assume that these trucks are traveling Northeast to help the affected parts of the country clean up after Hurricane Sandy. Some of the equipment needed for the clean up efforts may also include bucket trucks, generators, skid steers, dump trucks, light towers, backhoes, and wheel loaders.
- Mack Trucks Maximizes Fuel Efficiency with Factory-Installed FlowBelow System for Mack Anthem®
- PETERBILT MODEL 579EV NOW AVAILABLE FOR CUSTOMER ORDERS
- Volvo Trucks North America Announces Launch of VNR Electric Model in United States, Canada
- 2020 U.S. Capitol Christmas Tree Tour Schedule Announced
- Diesel Laptops to Open New Training Facility in Dallas, Texas