Doonan® is pleased to share its new “How To” Training Video segment on Adjusting the Slide Axle on a Doonan® drop deck trailer. In this video, Kelly Zecha, National Dealer Manager / Application Specialist, demonstrates the process involved with operating the Slide Axle. Click:
The Doonan® drop deck Platinum™, with added fixed dovetail and flip-up ramps at the rear of the trailer that angles to the ground; provides all the loading benefits of a drop deck, with the added ability to drive equipment up the ramps. The ramps are double-hinged for longer life, which also makes them extremely easy to flip-up.
– 88” rear overhang (17.5” tire), 90” rear overhang (22.5” tire).
– 54” dovetail (17.5” tire), and 57” dovetail (22.5” tire) provides increased ground clearance.
– 22″ wide ramps with angle to match dovetail.
– Ramps are double-hinged for extended life and ease of use.
– Ramps flip-up to lay flat on dovetail for loading secured cargo on.
– Ramps are available with container locks built into.
– Available in both 2 & 3 ramp configurations, and steel or aluminum.
Made from a combination of both steel and aluminum, the 102” Doonan® drop deck Platinum™ trailer offers varying neck and bottom deck lengths, equipped with 17.5” or 22.5” tires.
Designed with the lightweight aluminum features of the Doonan® Chaparral II™, and the heavy-duty welded steel main beams of the Black Gold™; the result is a highly-efficient combo drop deck that is easy-to-maintain. Integrated sliding winches and aluminum J-Hooks provide stout load securement support.
Doonan® Specialized Trailer, LLC has been part of the trailer industry for over 40-years. The company is widely respected for building high-quality, specialized trailers. Doonan® manufactures a full-line of custom-engineered trailers, including: Black Gold™ (Steel), Diamond™ & Platinum™ (Combo), and Chaparral II™ (Aluminum) models. For more information, visit our website at: www.Doonan.com