Mack Trucks is showing its support for breast cancer awareness by prominently displaying a pink Mack Anthem® model at its World Headquarters based in Greensboro, N.C. The truck, nicknamed the “Pink Lady” by employees, features a pink painted Mack wordmark across its grille. Mack developed the one-of-a-kind truck in support of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, an annual campaign conducted each October to increase awareness of one of the most common cancers among women in the U.S.
- Mack Trucks, Samsara Sign Memorandum of Understanding
- Volvo Trucks, Samsara Sign Memorandum of Understanding for Integrated Solution for Fleets and Drivers
- Kenworth W990 Becomes Long-Hood Truck of the Future for Pocock Trucking
- Bruckner Truck Sales acquires US Truck Parts & Sales, LLC
- New Mack® MD Series to be Supported by Best-in-Class Body Builder Resources