Mack Trucks is showing its support for breast cancer awareness by prominently displaying a pink Mack Anthem® model at its World Headquarters based in Greensboro, N.C. The truck, nicknamed the “Pink Lady” by employees, features a pink painted Mack wordmark across its grille. Mack developed the one-of-a-kind truck in support of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, an annual campaign conducted each October to increase awareness of one of the most common cancers among women in the U.S.
- Mack Trucks’ New PartsASIST Parts Store Revolutionizes Online Truck Parts Ordering
- Mack Enhances Axle Warranty for Normal, Heavy-Duty and Severe-Duty Applications
- Volvo Trucks Offers Customers Enhanced Speed and Efficiency with New E-Commerce Platform PartsASIST
- Freightliner eCascadia Delivers Charging Infrastructure for other eCascadias
- Mack Trucks Dealer Conway Beam Truck Group Invests $16.2 Million to Open New York Facility Near Buffalo