The truck lineup for the 2021 Mack Trucks Calendar is set, after thousands of Mack fans cast their vote on Mack social channels to choose winners in six categories. Each winner will receive a professional photo shoot of their truck, courtesy of Mack, and will be featured in the upcoming 2021 Mack Calendar.
“With the increased spotlight on the hardworking men, women and trucks helping to keep our country moving during the coronavirus pandemic, we took a slightly different approach for this year’s contest,” said John Walsh, Mack Trucks vice president of marketing. “We will feature customer trucks each month in 2021 as just another small way to recognize the efforts of the incredible people in our industry.”
The Mack Calendar Contest allows Mack® truck owners to submit photos of their trucks in six categories: one for each of Mack’s current models, including the Mack Anthem®, Pinnacle™, Granite®, LR and TerraPro™, plus an additional category for Mack models which are no longer in production. To qualify, all trucks must be in revenue-producing service in routine actual use and not kept as a show truck or antique.
Mack’s fans and followers on social media then voted for the truck they liked best in each category. The two most popular trucks in each category, along with the persons who submitted the entry, are:
- Mack Anthem
- Jamie Hagen, Hell Bent Xpress LLC; Aberdeen, South Dakota
- Michael Tardif, Transport Dercy; Beauceville, Quebec, Canada
- Mack Pinnacle
- Dave Hood, Grizzly Transport; Hadashville, Manitoba, Canada
- Michaël and Natacha Nadeau, Entreprise MN Nadeau Inc.; Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada
- Mack Granite
- Lou Debaradinis, DeBerardinis Heavy Haul; Orlando, Florida
- Robby Causey, R.L Causey, Inc.; Murrells Inlet, South Carolina
- Mack TerraPro
- Melissa Polutta, Trash Gurl; Goose Creek, South Carolina
- Kimberly Langhorst, AAA Zoellner; Imperial, Missouri
- Mack LR
- John Ferguson, City of Durham; Durham, North Carolina
- Michael Shone, Waste Connections of Canada; Barrie, Ontario, Canada
- Legacy Truck Models
- Mack Titan: Seth McCoy, Seth McCoy’s Trucking & Excavating; Alfred, Maine
- Mack Super-Liner: Frances Rivard, Entreprises Rivard et Frères; Ste-Anne-de-la-Pérade, Quebec, Canada
CAPTION: The truck lineup for the 2021 Mack Trucks Calendar is set, after thousands of Mack fans cast their vote on Mack social channels to choose winners in six categories, including Mack Anthem (top left), Mack Pinnacle (bottom left) and Mack TerraPro (right) models. Each winner will receive a professional photo shoot of their truck, courtesy of Mack, and will be featured in the upcoming 2021 Mack Calendar.