Demonstrating its support for raising breast cancer awareness, Mack Trucks is showcasing a pink Mack® Pinnacle™ axle back model at its Greensboro, N.C. headquarters throughout the month of October. The truck is on display in conjunction with National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, an annual campaign to increase awareness of one of the most common cancers among women in the U.S.
- Diesel Laptops to Open New Training Facility in Dallas, Texas
- Mack® Delivers LR Electric Model to Republic Services to Begin Real-World Trials
- WESTERN STAR INTRODUCES THE NEXT GENERATION OF TOUGH WITH ALL-NEW 49X
- PETERBILT DELIVERS MILESTONE 10,000TH MODEL 579 ULTRALOFT
- Battery-Electric Volvo VNR Truck Leads Port of Long Beach Clean Truck Parade