Peterbilt to Showcase New Refuse Models at WasteExpo
The all-purpose vocational Model 567 and the low-cab forward Model 320 with the new ProBilt interior in both right-hand and left-hand configurations will be part of Peterbilt’s exhibit. The new products, introduced last year, are now in full production.
“The refuse market remains a primary focus for Peterbilt and we continue to introduce new products to serve our customers’ full range of needs in these applications,” said Charles Cook, Peterbilt’s Marketing Manager of Vocational Products. “The Model 567 and Model 320 strongly position us to continue to gain market share and be among the industry leaders in customer satisfaction. WasteExpo is a key venue for Peterbilt to showcase these products, reaching the market’s top leaders and businesses.”
Cook said in the coming months Peterbilt will be expanding the versatility of its Model 320 with new drive configurations and the Cummins-Westport ISX12 G natural gas engine will be available for the Model 567. The ISX12 G is already available for Peterbilt Models 365 and 320.
Two Model 320s at WasteExpo will be equipped with natural-gas powered Cummins-Westport ISL-G engines. Peterbilt leads the heavy duty commercial vehicle industry with the broadest range of natural gas engine and fuel system offerings. Peterbilt commands 40 percent of all Class 6-8 natural gas truck sales and has been manufacturing these types of vehicles for nearly 20 years.
Peterbilt’s display is located in booth 2523 and will feature the following vehicles:
• Model 567 with the PACCAR MX-13 engine and Premier interior in a roll-off configuration
• Model 567 with the PACCAR MX-13 engine and Prestige interior in a roll-off configuration
• Model 320 with the PACCAR PX-9 engine and new ProBilt interior in a right-hand drive configuration for automated side-loader applications
• Model 320 with the Cummins-Westport ISL-G CNG engine and new ProBilt interior in a right-hand drive configuration for automated side-loader applications
• Model 320 with the Cummins-Westport ISL-G CNG engine and new ProBilt interior in a left-hand drive configuration for commercial front-loader applications
Cook added that Peterbilt representatives will be on-hand throughout the show to explain features and benefits and answer any questions attendees may have.
WasteExpo is open April 29-30 from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and May 1 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. EST. It is located at:
Georgia World Congress Center
285 Andrew Young International Blvd. NW
Atlanta, GA 30303