Pollster Frank Luntz to deliver keynote address at Commercial Vehicle Outlook Conference
DALLAS (April 2012) – Frank Luntz, the “hottest pollster” in America according to the Boston Globe, will share his insights into the upcoming Presidential election during the third-annual Commercial Vehicle Outlook Conference, Aug. 22-23, 2012, at the new Omni Hotel and the Dallas Convention Center.
Named one of the four “Top Research Minds” according to BusinessWeek, and a winner of the coveted Washington Post “Crystal Ball” award for being the most accurate pundit, Luntz has written, supervised, and conducted more than 2,000 surveys, focus groups, ad tests, and dial sessions in over two dozen countries. He is the go-to consultant when Fortune 100 companies and their CEOs need communication and language guidance, having worked with General Motors, Federal Express, Disney and American Express, among others.
Building on the momentum of last year’s conference – which attracted nearly 400 industry leaders from all segments of trucking – this year’s Commercial Vehicle Outlook Conference promises to be even more successful. The 2012 CVOC will again feature compelling presentations on the industry’s most critical issues, including:
• Outlook for the Trucking Industry, Jim Meil, Eaton vice president and chief economist
• Luncheon address by Dan England, C.R. England chairman of the board and American Trucking Associations chairman
• Meeting fleets’ changing equipment needs: How will rising fuel and equipment prices and the regulatory climate change carriers’ acquisition habits?
• Fueling the Future: What will drive tomorrow’s trucks?
• An update on the major energy and environmental issues affecting OEMs, suppliers, dealers and carriers
Presented by the Heavy Duty Manufacturers Association and Randall-Reilly Business Media and Information, which produces Commercial Carrier Journal and Successful Dealer magazines, the CVOC will be held Aug. 22-23, the day prior to and the opening day of The Great American Trucking Show and is part of Intersection 2012. Registration begins at 11 a.m., Wednesday, followed by a networking lunch. A networking reception will be held immediately following the program on Wednesday. The conference ends at noon on Thursday when The Great American Trucking Show opens. For more information and to register, go to www.cvoconline.com.
The event is sponsored by Bridgestone, Castrol, Chevron, Espar, Freightliner and Valvoline.