Transflo, a leader in enterprise mobility, telematics, and business process automation for the transportation industry, today unveiled a new wave of enterprise mobile enhancements allowing fleets and commercial drivers greater flexibility to manage digital workflows.
Transflo Mobile, the most widely-used enterprise mobile solution in trucking and transportation, now offers an enhanced mobile experience with additional features included below. In addition, several partners have been added to Transflo Connect, the mobile-based partner integration platform, including Drivewyze®.
Transflo users can now launch the Drivewyze® PreClear app directly within Transflo Mobile or Transflo HOS iOS and Android apps. This integration offers several top-rated conveniences:
- More bypass opportunities than any other weigh station bypass service including over 700 fixed weigh stations and mobile inspection sites in 43 states and provinces
- Save carriers drive-time and operating costs by reducing unnecessary delays
- Eliminate the need for stand-alone transponders and transponder administrative costs.
- Improve driver recruitment and retention with highly-valued bypass benefit
“We are excited to have this solution integrated with Transflo Mobile, extending the reach of this powerful weigh station bypass solution to hundreds of thousands of Transflo customers,” shared Brian Heath, President and CEO of Drivewyze. “This mobile solution removes the need for carriers to manage separate transponders by leveraging the strength of their carriers’ safety records. Now drivers and fleets can access these features directly from tools they’re already using.”
Additional Transflo Mobile Features
Features for commercial drivers:
- Interactive reporting that allows drivers to identify and submit pictures of defects, such as tires, that feed into the DVIR process
- Improved load search capabilities that helps drivers access and manage assigned loads
Features for fleets:
- Load and workflow visibility for shipments handled by agent carriers
- In-depth analytics for white labeled Transflo Mobile apps to identify usage, adoption, and trends
- Active notification feature that prompts users to perform specific actions
“Mobile solutions are changing the way fleets and commercial drivers perform daily activities,” added Frank Adelman, President and CEO at Transflo. “Transflo Mobile’s open architecture platform allows us to launch integration partners, including Drivewyze, and deploy new features at a rapid pace. Our focus on identifying new and innovative ways of performing key tasks, while improving usability and increasing visibility to real-time data, is transforming how our customers define success.”
Demonstration of the Transflo Mobile and Telematics software will be shown at the Transflo booth (Booth #102) during the upcoming Truckload Carriers Association (TCA) 80th Annual Convention from March 25-28 in Kissimmee, Florida.
Transflo® by Pegasus TransTech is a leading mobile, telematics, and business process automation provider to the transportation industry in the United States and Canada. Through its technology, the company delivers real-time communications to thousands of fleets, brokers, and commercial vehicle drivers. The company’s mobile and cloud-based technologies digitize over 400 million shipping documents each year, representing nearly $40 billion in freight bills. Organizations throughout the Transflo client and partner network use the solution suite to increase efficiency, improve cash flow, and reduce costs. Headquartered in Tampa, Florida, USA, Transflo is setting the pace of innovation in transportation software. For more information, visit www.transflo.com.
About Drivewyze Inc.
Drivewyze Inc. is the leader in connected truck services and is on a mission to revolutionize the delivery of highway safety and transportation management through world-class products, systems and services. Drivewyze serves commercial drivers and fleets with innovative trucking services such as the Drivewyze PreClear bypass service, and the Drivewyze Analytics Weigh Station Loss Reporting service. Drivewyze was recognized by Frost & Sullivan with the North American Weigh Station Bypass Company of the Year Award for 2017, for its best practices and industry leadership. To learn more about Drivewyze, visit www.drivewyze.com.