America’s fallen or missing military personnel were honored by employees of Mack Trucks during the recent Memorial Day weekend Rolling Thunder® – Ride for Freedom rally. Employees from the Mack Customer Center and Macungie Assembly Operations, both located in Pennsylvania’s Lehigh Valley, caravanned to Hagerstown, Md. for a memorial ceremony at the company’s powertrain plant. Following the ceremony, Lehigh Valley and Hagerstown employees traveled by truck and motorcycle to Washington, D.C., joining thousands of participants for the 26th annual rally. A MACK® Pinnacle™ Axle Forward model was used as a tribute truck and featured a commemorative decal of the Statue of Liberty with the American flag waving majestically in the background. The special graphics also feature the official seals from the United States Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine Corp and Coast Guard to honor the many sacrifices of military personnel.
- New Geotab Connected by Mack Offers Integrated and Comprehensive Telematics Package
- Enhanced Customer Support with Free Extension of Uptime Services Package
- Kenworth TruckTech+ Over-the-Air Updates Introduces Video, Quick Reference Guide
- PPP Loan Application Deadline Extended, ATBS Provides Guide to PPP Loan Forgiveness
- 2020 VIRTUAL WALCOTT TRUCKERS JAMBOREE – July 9-11