Mack Trucks is doing its part to raise awareness of the importance of breast cancer research this week by displaying a pink MACK® Granite® Medium Heavy Duty dump truck in front of Mack Trucks corporate headquarters in Greensboro. The truck display concludes a month of breast cancer awareness activities for employees, including a Think Pink Awareness Fair and a Pink 5K Celebration. The Granite, owned by Virginia Paving Company, a division of The Lane Construction Corporation and sold by Tidewater Mack, Inc. in Chesapeake, Va. participates in local parades and events in support of breast cancer awareness. Virginia Paving Company regularly paints some of its trucks to support charitable causes as a part of the “Dump Trucks for Charities” program.
- Mack Trucks, Samsara Sign Memorandum of Understanding
- Volvo Trucks, Samsara Sign Memorandum of Understanding for Integrated Solution for Fleets and Drivers
- Kenworth W990 Becomes Long-Hood Truck of the Future for Pocock Trucking
- Bruckner Truck Sales acquires US Truck Parts & Sales, LLC
- New Mack® MD Series to be Supported by Best-in-Class Body Builder Resources