Have you ever stopped to think about all of those semi trucks on the road these days? Given that 70% of all freight transported in the US economy depends on trucks, it might be worth thinking about if you haven’t already. Luckily, NextTruck has done all the hard work for us in this awesome infographic that outlines cool facts about semi trucks in The United States. The infographic goes through interesting facts like how many gallons of fuel are consumed each year to deliver goods in the US. It includes useful graphics depicting the various parts and aspects of a semi truck. Interesting facts about truck drivers are also included, like the average salary of truck drivers in the US or the total number of hours a truck driver can spend on the road each day. Did you know that UPS alone employs more than 60 thousand truck drivers in the US? Interested yet? Enjoy the infographic and feel free to share it.
- Volvo Trucks Adds Electric Fleet Charging Start-up to Its Ecosystem of Electromobility Project Partners
- PETERBILT DELIVERS FIRST PRODUCTION NEW MEDIUM DUTY MODEL 536 TO ELDER LOGISTICS
- 2021 U.S. Capitol Christmas Tree Tour Schedule Announced, Kenworth T680 Next Gen To Transport Special Tree
- International Truck Launches Newly Designed MV™ Series
- PETERBILT DISPLAYS NEW MODEL 579 AND NEW MEDIUM DUTY MODEL 536 AT TMC