From the days of covered wagons to today’s modern semis, the ability to move goods across the United States has seen substantial change in the past 200 years. Helped by technological advances throughout the 20th century, trucking has now become the leading resource for moving freight in the United States. In this infographic, we discuss key components behind how an industry responsible for carrying $13.6 trillion in annual freight grew from the days of relying on horse-drawn wagons.
- Mack Trucks Partners with Life is Good to #ThankATrucker
- Kenworth T880 is A Key Marketing Tool For Dig-it Excavating
- NAVISTAR PARTNERS WITH SAMSARA TO DELIVER INTEGRATED FLEET SOLUTION
- New Geotab Connected by Mack Offers Integrated and Comprehensive Telematics Package
- Enhanced Customer Support with Free Extension of Uptime Services Package