Mack Trucks provided an update on its year-long #Mackonomics fuel efficiency campaign at the North American Commercial Vehicle show in Atlanta. Jamie Hagen, owner of South Dakota-based Hell Bent Xpress, LLC (left), and Joel Morrow, senior driver and vice president for fleet equipment procurement at Ploger Transportation (right), provided updated on their experiences, which are also shared on social media using #Mackonomics.
- Volvo Trucks’ Customer NFI Leading the Charge Toward Freight Transportation Electrification in Southern California
- Kenworth Electric K270E and K370E Vehicles Eligible for $85,000 Voucher Incentive Under 2021 CARB HVIP
- Navistar Offers Free Factory Warranty For Any Used International® LT® And RH™ Series Vehicles Purchased From Any Retail Outlet Through 2021
- New Kenworth T680E Battery Electric Vehicles Eligible for $120,000 2021 CARB HVIP Voucher Incentive in California
- Mack Dealer Vanguard Truck Centers Invests $23 Million in New State-of-the Art Houston Dealership