Mack Trucks is showing its support for breast cancer awareness by prominently displaying a pink Mack Anthem® model at its World Headquarters based in Greensboro, N.C. The truck, nicknamed the “Pink Lady” by employees, features a pink painted Mack wordmark across its grille. Mack developed the one-of-a-kind truck in support of National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, an annual campaign conducted each October to increase awareness of one of the most common cancers among women in the U.S.
- Volvo Trucks’ Customer NFI Leading the Charge Toward Freight Transportation Electrification in Southern California
- Kenworth Electric K270E and K370E Vehicles Eligible for $85,000 Voucher Incentive Under 2021 CARB HVIP
- Navistar Offers Free Factory Warranty For Any Used International® LT® And RH™ Series Vehicles Purchased From Any Retail Outlet Through 2021
- New Kenworth T680E Battery Electric Vehicles Eligible for $120,000 2021 CARB HVIP Voucher Incentive in California
- Mack Dealer Vanguard Truck Centers Invests $23 Million in New State-of-the Art Houston Dealership